Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Went back to the Everglades 2/29/09

You should definitely take a trip to the Everglades. It is enormous. I recommend stopping at Shark Valley - and take your bikes. Shark Valley is where you can bike to the Observation Tower, and where the gators hang out along the path. You just have to be careful.

Today we went back to the Everglades, but drove down to the lowest part (southern tip of Fl). I took some pictures and filmed some of the birds and gators. I will try to add them tomorrow (I am tired). Hopefully the film works.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That really sounds like a fun, educational place to visit. We are hoping to do a couple of trips each year, just might have to make this one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sounds like a fun, educational place to visit. We are hoping to do a couple of trips each year, just might have to make this one of them!

    ReplyDelete