Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sydney's Blog cont. (she is typing all of this as we drive thru ID)

9. Today I fed chipmunks and when the chipmunks were eating the would let people pet them and the chipmunks let me pet them and the chipmunks ate like they never ate before.


10.Me and my dad and Rachel drove up a mountain and stopped to go to the restroom and saw a bunch of chipmunks. We all fed the chipmunks sunflower seeds. The chipmunk with the big cheeks was funny and I had a few sunflower seeds in my bag left.


11. (Yellowstone) We just got to the hotel but we rented a cabin. The cabin is nice but there is no tv. The bathroom is small.


12. Me and my dad and Rachel are at the cabin and there is lots and lots of stuff to do like a campfire and a ice cream shack a food shack and I mean lots of stuff to do at day and at night.


13. There is a underground squirrel and the underground squirrel likes me or he thinks I have food. I just saw two underground squirrels chasing each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment