Heeelllllloooooooo? Where is everybody? Jessica is the only one commenting (thank you). Have you seen these pictures? Some of them are hilarious.
Okay, I may not have internet so I will have to add photos tomorrow night.
Today we drove from Rochester, MN and will be staying in Mitchell, SD. We stopped at Pipestone, SD, which was amazing! It was probably the windiest place I have ever been to and also the most peaceful. Gary and I could have enjoyed the scenery for hours. Matt isn't feeling so well today. Sydney really enjoyed it but can't wait to go swimming. Me too!
So far we have driven 1285 miles...and are not looking back. Well, not really. Gary misses Bev (of course we all miss you guys, but here is a personal shout out). He asked me to take some photos of him in front of the waterfall to send to her.
Today has been a lot more peaceful than yesterday, so this blog entry is more indicative of that.
Fun later!
No comments:
Post a Comment