I love these pics! I love that you are doing this so I can see what she is doing. Sydney,I miss you so much! I am glad you are having fun and I am glad you are feeling better. I love you! Scott wants to say something....
Hey, Syd, here's one from the Simpsons. Lisa asks Mr. Burns if he believes in recycling b/c its good for the planet. He says, Oh, Mother Nature wants some help now, after she's besieged us with floods and droughts and plagues. Well, I say, 'hard cheese'!
Just so you know syd, Scott is a nerd! Tell Rachel and your dad we said hi. I love you sydney. I will send you another email tomorrow.
I love these pics! I love that you are doing this so I can see what she is doing. Sydney,I miss you so much! I am glad you are having fun and I am glad you are feeling better. I love you! Scott wants to say something....
ReplyDeleteHey, Syd, here's one from the Simpsons. Lisa asks Mr. Burns if he believes in recycling b/c its good for the planet. He says, Oh, Mother Nature wants some help now, after she's besieged us with floods and droughts and plagues. Well, I say, 'hard cheese'!
Just so you know syd, Scott is a nerd! Tell Rachel and your dad we said hi. I love you sydney. I will send you another email tomorrow.