Thursday, July 21, 2011

35 weeks and counting




I went to the doctor a week ago and I've gained about 50 pounds since I've gotten pregnant. She didn't want me to gain more than 30, but like I've said before - what's a pregnant lady to do? After she measured my belly she said, "What, are you trying to have a 9 pound baby"? Um. no! Why do you ask? She seemed to think that I could go into labor at any time. It may also be because of the intense BH contractions I've been having everyday. She genuinely looked concerned, and said that if I go into labor before our next appointment 2 weeks later, to head to the hospital.

It is a week later and baby is still cooking.

Last week, Matt and I also started our childbirth class. We love it! Seriously. Our doula teaches the class and she is amazing. I'm glad I decided to take the class, because I was considering preparing for (natural) labor by reading books. That may have been fine, but this way Matt and I have a chance to bond while we learn the ins and outs of labor and delivery. I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Such a positive post, I love it! Can't believe it's almost time to meet BD!!!!

    ReplyDelete