When I drove up to the house Sydney warned me that Sushi did something on my bed. Did he puke? I know he didn't poop, because he only did that once - when he was very, very mad at me. Apparently, he puked. I was so mad...now I have to wash the comforter. ick.
So, as I walk in the house, Sushi is in the hallway and runs as fast as he can into my bedroom (he's really fat, so this is significant). As he ran in, I was like "oh, so you want to show me the puke you left me." ... to my surprise, there was no puke on my bed!
There were flowers and Valentine's chocolates! YEY! I wonder if Sushi was trying to take credit.
Thank you Matt and Sydney xoxo
That's so sweet that it was flowers and chocolates and not puke! Lucky lady you!
ReplyDeleteHA HA. Yes, I am lucky it wasn't puke :)
ReplyDelete