I was having nightmares even before I got prego, but now they are more vivid than ever. Sometimes the whole night is filled with this horror.
Two nights ago, I dreamt the house was haunted and ferocious ghost dogs were attacking me. Thanks a lot Ghost Adventures.
Then I got pulled over by a cop who was not amused when I pulled out the pregnancy card. He then tried to start my car for me and it wouldn't start. It sounds boring, but it was really scary at the time.
THEN I kicked Matt out of the house because I was SO angry that he wouldn't answer my question.
---
Also, I seem to have a recurring dream where I need to get (someplace), but I have to take a series of elevators or I have to walk the subway alone at night. It's always a puzzle and I never get to the destination.
Thoughts?
This may be related to my daily life. For the past few days EVERYTHING has been annoying me. Even the little stuff. And I get so mad that I feel like I could punch the wall. I know it's ridiculous.


I've been having a few weird ones lately too (but I'm not pregnant). A lot of it does relate to what happened during the days, but I still wonder why it's all crammed together in my dream the way it is. Maybe get a dream book or google dreams and see what that says?!
ReplyDelete