Friday, December 23, 2011

Random Photos Fall/Winter 2011

I went through my camera phone and found some random pictures. These are the ones I didn't pick as "the best," but after looking at them again, I love them for different reasons.


Here is Sushi around 12 hours before my water broke. 
He did NOT leave my side all day. 
I knew something was up. Good kitty.



Bev (not shown), Sydney, and I met up with our friend Aunt Blue (also not shown) and others at Ventura's. Brady is in the center. He was the hit of the party. Look at how calm he is amongst the group.


 Me and Brady on Thanksgiving



Grandpa Duszynski and Brady



Brady standing tall (HA HA)



This one speaks for itself.



More cuteness.








Brady hanging out with Daddy. So sweet.





Brady and Sushi. This is what they look like every night before bed. Just hanging.
Brady always has his feet in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment