Brady has NOT been sleeping. And I haven't either. I haven't slept more than 5 hours at a time since I was 8 months pregnant. Most nights, I sleep 2-3 hours at a time.
Since day one he has been sleeping in this next to my bed -
It has worked pretty well, but in the last week I noticed he likes to sleep on his side, and he hasn't been sleeping well at all. So we got him a pack n play.
I wanted him to sleep in this until he (me) is ready for his crib, which is dooowwn the hall and faaaaar away in his own room.
He likes the pack n play (likes the turtle mobile and that there's more room), but only sleeps in it for an hour at a time. The first night he woke up every hour. The second night, he woke up after hour one, I fed him and he fell asleep in my arms. We slept like that for the rest of the night. Ugh. I didn't even realize it until I woke up around 5am.
So last night, Matt and I were frustrated because he would not fall asleep. I decided to try the first bed again. He slept 5 hours straight and then another 2 hours. aaahhhh. This is heaven for me. We are both less crabby today. I don't know what we will do in the future. I am just glad we slept last night.


No comments:
Post a Comment