This semester I am teaching 3 classes - all Western Art 2 (Renaissance to the present). It is my favorite class to teach, because I know the content pretty well. I've taught this class for about 5 years and finally, I feel like I could teach it in my sleep.
I'm also still in charge of the Art Resource Center. The students that I supervise are great, but honestly, I don't know anything about the equipment that we lend out to the faculty and students. It makes things very difficult, but I'm learning more everyday. Challenges...challenges. We had some thefts within the first 2 weeks of the spring semester. Two cameras were stolen. The University has to replace them and that gets very costly. The ARC has little to no funding.
On another note, I am obsessed with food. Cooking food, going out to eat, snacking, etc. Now that I've moved back to Toledo after being away for over 10 years, I remember that there are NO GOOD RESTAURANTS here. Outback has been disappointing...Mexican, American... Sidelines is okay, but that's about it...and I can't have pulled pork sandwiches everyday.
I guess I am going to have to learn to be a better cook. ugh.
Stay tuned for more details about developments with the Durhams!

No comments:
Post a Comment