I finally achieved a small victory regarding the CWRU mess. My ex-advisor - Henry Adams gave me a U (unsatisfactory) for my last semester (Spring 2009). I finally got the department to change it to an S (satisfactory). No thanks to Henry Adams. He will not admit his failures. This proves that whatever happened here was of no fault of my own.
This is huge for me.
After getting some advice from colleagues, I have decided to withdraw from the program. Getting a lawyer is not an option as it could tarnish my reputation. Sad but true.
I look forward to concentrating on the present and future. Whatever happens, the choice is mine.
:)
Rach-SO happy you got an S!! You were always deserving! Congrats to the grace under fire way in which you handled the entire situation-you rock!
ReplyDeletenot that I have a "reputation," but it wouldn't be a smart move.
ReplyDeleteand thanks for the support Heather. YOU rock!