Friday, September 10, 2010

COFFEE

As some of you know, I have been trying to kick the caffeine habit. Why? Use your imaginations. Today is day #8 with no coffee.  I've had one can of pepsi and right now I am drinking a bottle of coke. I think that's pretty good, so far. My head is killing me, but that could also be because ragweed is obnoxious this week.

I was trying to quit coffee and pepsi, but it's proving very difficult when attempting the cold-turkey method. I looked up the amount of caffeine in both. can of pepsi = 38mg, starbucks coffee = approx 300 mg!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A little bit of caffeine isn't all that bad. I drink 2 cans of Mt. Dew a day, that's my limit. I don't do coffee, so my Dew is my drug of choice. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not had any coffee. I think I am now on week 5 (?). I am drinking pepsi, but I think that's fine for now. For the fall, I am drinking unsweetened apple cider in the mornings. Yum!

    ReplyDelete