Fun, everyman needs one of those! Jason is patiently waiting til the kids out grow their toys and then he gets the whole basement to turn into his Notre Dame room.
As you can see, we have a Notre Dame helmet right next to the Michigan helmet! I can't say I agree with your choice (to each his/her own - ha ha). Our man cave will turn into the man cave/kids play room once we have kids. Matt just doesn't realize that yet.
Fun, everyman needs one of those! Jason is patiently waiting til the kids out grow their toys and then he gets the whole basement to turn into his Notre Dame room.
ReplyDeleteAs you can see, we have a Notre Dame helmet right next to the Michigan helmet! I can't say I agree with your choice (to each his/her own - ha ha). Our man cave will turn into the man cave/kids play room once we have kids. Matt just doesn't realize that yet.
ReplyDelete