This room is still a work in progress. We have to figure out how to work the tv, and how to make the cables "disappear." And we need some end tables and lamps - things like that. But I LOVE the new furniture. We have been eyeing this set at Appliance Center for months. We went back last week to buy it and it was on sale. We saved over $300 - and it's what we wanted anyway. It is dark brown, very soft, and kind of like a corduroy texture. It looks much nicer in person, but here are some pictures. Sidenote: I LOVE how it works with the Ben Shahn print.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
living room new furniture
This room is still a work in progress. We have to figure out how to work the tv, and how to make the cables "disappear." And we need some end tables and lamps - things like that. But I LOVE the new furniture. We have been eyeing this set at Appliance Center for months. We went back last week to buy it and it was on sale. We saved over $300 - and it's what we wanted anyway. It is dark brown, very soft, and kind of like a corduroy texture. It looks much nicer in person, but here are some pictures. Sidenote: I LOVE how it works with the Ben Shahn print.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment